There are many brands of cowboy boots in the world, such as Ariat, Laredo, Dan Post, Lucchese, Tony Lama… You may all be familiar with these cowboy boot brand names.
However, today we won’t talk about cowboy boots but an essential accessory to go with them – jeans.
What kind of jeans are good to go with cowboy boots? What are the criteria for choosing jeans?
Today, join us to find out the best jeans to wear with cowboy boots mens!
Top 3 Picks for You
|Wrangler Men’s 13MWZ||Check Price On Amazon|
|Wrangler Authentics Men’s Regular Fit Comfort Flex Waist Jean||Check Price On Amazon|
|Ariat Men’s M2 Relaxed Fitted Bootcut Jeans||Check Price On Amazon|
- What jeans look good with cowboy boots?
- The 10 Best Jeans to Wear with Cowboy Boots Mens
- 1/ Wrangler Men’s 0936 Cowboy Cut Slim Fit Jean
- 2/ Wrangler Men’s 13MWZ Cowboy Cut Original Fit Jean
- 3/ Wrangler Authentics Men’s Premium Relaxed Fit Boot Cut Jean
- 4/ Wrangler Authentics Men’s Regular Fit Comfort Flex Waist Jean
- 5/ Wrangler Riggs Workwear Men’s Fr Flame Resistant Relaxed Fit Jean
- 6/ Ariat Men’s M5 Slim Fitted Straight Leg Jean
- 7/ Ariat Men’s M2 Relaxed Fit Bootcut Jean
- 8/ Rock & Roll Denim Men’s Relaxed Fit Western Jeans
- 9/ ARIAT Men’s M5 Rebar
- 10/ Lucky Brand Men’s 361 Vintage
- Some tips for mixing clothes with cowboy boots
- Is it OK to wear skinny jeans with cowboy boots?
- Can you wear straight leg jeans with cowboy boots?
- Do cowboy boots look good on guys?
- Can guys wear shorts with cowboy boots?
- Do you tuck jeans into cowboy boots?
- Before you leave
What jeans look good with cowboy boots?
When wearing cowboy boots with jeans, men don’t tuck jeans into cowboy boots, they do the opposite.
For matching with men’s cowboy boots, the end of jeans must be wide enough to fit the boot shaft.
Bootcut jeans are an extremely suitable partner to pair with cowboy boots. It is no exaggeration to say that they are God’s gift to cowboy boots.
Bootcut jeans can make a nice cowboy look because they fit neatly from the knees upwards, and they get wider from knees to the end – enough to tuck the shaft into cowboy boots.
This is the standard to choose suitable jeans to wear with cowboy boots!
In addition, straight leg jeans are also a good choice for cowboy boots.
These jeans will give you a neat and masculine look. However, you should pay attention to the leg opening. Make sure your straight leg jeans have a leg opening that is wide enough to tuck the cowboy boot shaft into it.
Read more: How to wear cowboy boots for guys
The 10 Best Jeans to Wear with Cowboy Boots Mens
You already know what makes jeans perfect for cowboys, so let’s take a look at these 10 jeans now!
1/ Wrangler Men’s 0936 Cowboy Cut Slim Fit Jean
- SLIM FIT. Designed with a functional fit in mind, these jeans are made to stack over your favorite...
- CLASSIC COWBOY JEAN. Made for authentic cowboys and worn by world champions, this cowboy cut jean is...
- DURABLE MATERIALS. It's no question that this classic can withstand wear and tear. Made with durable...
Don’t be surprised if we show you lots of Wrangler jeans, because they are the leading brand of jeans.
If Ariat is a big cowboy boot brand, Wrangler is equally big, but it is about cowboy jeans.
Wrangler’s pants have various designs, mainly bootcut jeans – which will give you a great experience when wearing them with cowboy boots.
2/ Wrangler Men’s 13MWZ Cowboy Cut Original Fit Jean
- ORIGINAL FIT. Designed with a functional fit in mind, these jeans are made to stack over your...
- CLASSIC COWBOY JEAN. Made for authentic cowboys and worn by world champions, this original cowboy...
- DURABLE MATERIALS. It's no question that this classic can withstand wear and tear. Made with durable...
Dark blue jeans look good for brown cowboy boots, that’s why Wrangler Men’s 13MWZ was born. We love its Rigid Indigo color!
This is one of the best-selling Wrangler products – the number one brand of jeans for cowboys
A Wrangler Men’s 13MWZ pants is a must-have item in the cowboy wardrobe!
Read more: Best Levis for Cowboy Boots
3/ Wrangler Authentics Men’s Premium Relaxed Fit Boot Cut Jean
- TRADITIONAL STYLE. This classic jean is sure to be comfortable and functional for your everyday...
- FIVE POCKET JEAN. Keeping it classic with this traditional 5-pocket boot cut jean. Made with (2)...
- RELAXED FIT. Constructed with your comfort in mind, this denim pant is made with 100% cotton or...
If you no longer like wearing tight jeans, we get you the Wrangler Authentics Men’s Premium Relaxed Fit Boot Cut Jean.
With a large, comfortable, and flexible design, the end of the pants is large enough to fit the cowboy boots. These jeans will give you a classic and fitting look.
4/ Wrangler Authentics Men’s Regular Fit Comfort Flex Waist Jean
- COMFORT FLEX WAISTBAND: Constructed with comfort in mind - our innovative flex waistband with...
- REGULAR FIT: Built with a regular fit seat and thigh, these five-pocket regular fit jeans sit at the...
- DURABLE MATERIALS: Made with durable and comfortable flex denim for added ease of movement, these...
You need a pair of jeans that are comfortable enough for both day work and night out. Then Wrangler Authentics Men’s is a gift to you.
With 98% Cotton design, these jeans give you the feeling of being in the cloud nine from early morning to late evening. Believe me, you can’t be wrong with these pants.
5/ Wrangler Riggs Workwear Men’s Fr Flame Resistant Relaxed Fit Jean
- RELAXED FIT. For long days on the job, you want a work jean that keeps you comfortable. Made with a...
- FLAME RESISTANT. Designed to meet rigorous FR requirements, this flame resistant work jean is...
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION. Constructed with durable 14.75 oz. cotton denim, this jean is built to last...
What do you think of the flame-resistant jeans?
Many cowboys today wear jeans and cowboy boots to work at dangerous construction sites, and they choose Wrangler Riggs Workwear Men’s Jean.
These pants can be relaxed for maximum comfort. Notably, they meet the strict requirements of FR: Fire resistance to minimize burn injuries.
6/ Ariat Men’s M5 Slim Fitted Straight Leg Jean
- Straight-leg jean in ring-spun denim with no-rub comfort inseam and extra deep front pockets
- Five-pocket styling
- Safety standards: NFPA 70E, ATPV 95
If You are a cowboy boot collector, surely you must have a pair of Ariat boots in your house. And if you’ve trusted Ariat cowboy boots, why not trust their jeans?
Ariat has never disappointed real cowboys, with a 100% cotton design and five-pocket styling to create comfort and perfect look. What do you expect more than that?
7/ Ariat Men’s M2 Relaxed Fit Bootcut Jean
- Relaxed-fit bootcut jean in ring-spun cotton denim featuring heavy-duty zippers and hardware
- Comfort inseams
- Loop Lock and anchored belt loop
A pair of Ariat cowboy boots comes with Ariat jeans, what’s more amazing?
With a simple but sleek design, the Ariat Men’s M2 jeans have a slim design of hips and thighs and widen down to the end. It is easy for you to tuck cowboy boots into jeans with such a neat and beautiful design.
8/ Rock & Roll Denim Men’s Relaxed Fit Western Jeans
- MODERN STYLING - Durable enough for work yet highlights the latest trends in western fashion; the...
- VINTAGE WASH - A medium vintage wash with natural fade and whiskering is contrasted...
- DOUBLE BARREL FIT – An extra roomy seat provides optimal comfort and ease of movement....
Let’s “rock and roll” with these amazing pants! Do you love denim? And you enjoy the relaxed fit? Then this Rock & Roll Denim Men’s jeans is just right for you.
True to its name, the tough appearance creates the charismatic masculinity that a cowboy possesses.
Classic look, classic cowboy style! It is world class!
9/ ARIAT Men’s M5 Rebar
- BUILT TO LAST: The Rebar M5 Jeans for men are reinforced for twice the durability with just the...
- PREMIUM FEATURES: These work jeans for men have no-rub comfort inseams that prevent abrasion against...
- GREAT GIFTS: Shopping for your husband or boyfriend shouldn't be difficult, and with these durable...
Most of the introduced jeans above have a slight crease and old appearance with distressed style.
What if you need courtesy jeans? Here, we get you the ARIAT Men’s M5 Rebar.
ARIAT Men’s M5 Rebar has a new, smooth appearance. You can wear it with exquisite cowboy boots to get to work.
10/ Lucky Brand Men’s 361 Vintage
- Inseam: available in 30", 32" and 34"
- FIT: Mid-rise, classic fit with a straight leg
- Front rise: 10 1/2 inches, Leg opening: 18.5 inches (Size 32)
Ok, maybe you are tired of the Wrangler and Ariat jeans. Lucky Brand Men’s 361 Vintage will be a new breeze to your closet. It also gives you a modern look.
With straight leg opening and relaxed fit denim design, these jeans will give you excellent comfort, masculine appearance and wildness.
Some tips for mixing clothes with cowboy boots
Don’t think that only jeans will bring you a good look when wearing cowboy boots, a standard outfit also enhances your beauty.
In the summer, you can pair cowboy boots with a short-sleeved T-shirt, or a shirt – simple but pretty!
For your ensemble, choose a bright color but avoid flashy textures. Add a classic jean jacket, now you get a true cowboy look.
When winter comes and it is cold (or slightly cold) outside, please put on a leather jacket. Leather coats don’t need to be too new, a slightly old leather coat is enough for a free and liberal appearance.
Or you can combine cowboy boots with shirts, jeans and a long coat cover outside, now you are ready to go to elegant and courteous places.
Read more: How to wear cowboy boots in the winter
Is it OK to wear skinny jeans with cowboy boots?
It’s not ok if you are a man. But if you are a woman, it’s totally fine.
Men don’t wear skinny jeans with cowboy boots – a real cowboy doesn’t.
Men’s jeans to wear with cowboy boots can be a little tight from the knee up, and they flare from the knees down. Remember to let jeans cover your cowboy boots.
The hidden cowboy boots under jeans create a very fascinating beauty for cowboys.
But if you are a cowgirl, skinny jeans and cowboy boots are classic.
For a feminine and dynamic look, let’s tuck jeans into cowboy boots. That’s it!
Read more: How to Wear Ankle Cowboy Boots?
Can you wear straight leg jeans with cowboy boots?
Why not? Straight leg jeans offer you a youthful, neat and elegant appearance.
Not only cowboy boots, straight leg jeans can work very well with most different boots.
What you need are a simple T-shirt, straight leg jeans and cowboy boots. This outfit is simple enough for summer days.
By the way, I often wear that combo to take my dog for a walk through the park.
Do cowboy boots look good on guys?
Cowboy boots give you a confident, impressive and arrogant look – what a man is looking for.
As you know, cowboy boots have a higher heel design than many other boots. This feature makes a great standing posture for the wearer. Along with the slightly raised pointed toe, cowboy boots make you a strong and masculine cowboy.
There is no doubt about the position of cowboy boots in fashion slaver hearts. With more than three centuries of existence, they are great fashion items of all time.
Can guys wear shorts with cowboy boots?
Short and skinny jeans are not for men’s cowboy boots. That’s the rule when men wear cowboy boots.
Short jeans and skinny jeans won’t give men anything when matching with cowboy boots. Men would get neither a masculine look nor a distressed style with them.
So if you’re a man, don’t wear shorts or skinny jeans with cowboy boots.
But if you’re a woman. Just feel free to mix and match shorts or skinny jeans with cowboy boots for a sexy, liberal and active look.
Do you tuck jeans into cowboy boots?
If you are a female, feel free to tuck jeans into cowboy boots. It’s no problem at all.
Usually, men shouldn’t tuck jeans into cowboy boots. It is not beautiful and a bit pretentious.
However, if your job needs you to tuck jeans into cowboy boots, just follow the rule and do it.
In fact, there are still cowboys at work tucking jeans into cowboy boots to avoid having them dirty, scratched, brushed or torn.
Besides, tucking jeans into cowboy boots can make you tidy as the jeans will not get entangled with stirrup while riding.
But it’s only for working. When it comes to fashion, very few cowboys like to tuck their jeans into cowboy boots.
Before you leave
Before you leave, make sure you’ve read all of this article to understand the principle of wearing jeans with cowboy boots.
Jeans will give you confidence, masculinity and a strong look when you wear them with cowboy boots.
However, not just your appearance, you should have the right attitude when putting on your cowboy boots. Be confident and high-headed for an authentic cowboy style. Cowboy style depends more on you than on what you wear.